mdi Consultants, Inc. has helped many In Vitro Diagnostic Devices companies through a number of difficult research and development problems and issues. Can you respond “yes” to any of the following questions concerning In Vitro Deignostic Devices?
- Do you lyophilize your calibration controls, antibodies, or any other reagents?
- Do you recommend your customer refrigerate reagents once opened?
- Do you ship your diagnostic kits with ice packs?
- Do you experience lot-to-lot variations?
- Do you have reagent stability issues?
- Are you looking for lot-to-lot consistent room temperature stable reagents that require no reconstitution?
- Do you need R&D assistance to develop a new product?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we may be able to help you with your In Vitro Medical Devices.
Our President and CEO, Dr. Anand Akerkar, has held numerous executive R&D positions at Ciba-Geigy, Becton Dickinson and Technician. Over his tenure he has brought numerous In-Vitro Diagnostic products to market. He can help your company through many of these issues. Please contact us for more information.