In Vitro Diagnostic consulting services (IVDD)
mdi Consultants, Inc. has helped many In-Vitro Diagnostic Device companies through a number of difficult research and development problems and issues. Can you respond “yes” to any of the following questions:
- Do you lyophilize your calibration controls, antibodies, or any other reagents?
- Do you recommend your customer refrigerate reagents once opened?
- Do you ship your diagnostic kits with ice packs?
- Do you experience lot-to-lot variations?
- Do you have reagent stability issues?
- Are you looking for lot-to-lot consistent room temperature stable reagents that require no reconstitution?
- Do you need R&D assistance to develop a new product?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we may be able to help you.
Our President and CEO, Dr. Anand Akerkar, has held numerous executive R&D positions at Ciba-Geigy, Becton Dickinson and Technician. Over his tenure he has brought numerous In-Vitro Diagnostic products to market. He can help your company through many of these issues. Please contact us for more information.